Michael Bain represents clients in commercial and real estate disputes, including those involving condemnation, business issues, insurance coverage and bad faith, and banking and lender issues. He is licensed to practice law in all of the State and Federal Courts of Georgia. Michael has handled matters across the state, from Valdosta to Blue Ridge. He is also admitted in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Michael’s sound judgment and expertise has resulted in countless favorable results for his clients such as:
- Successfully resolving a bad faith denial of insurance claim by forcing coverage for construction client in Cherokee County, Georgia.
- Successfully resolving litigation in Forsyth County over non-compete agreements which resulted in client’s ability to continue working for his new company.
- Securing summary judgment for defendant in Cobb County case seeking $140,000.00 on note and guaranty.
- Successfully assisting client to avoid liability on guaranty of over $3,000,000 in bank debt in Federal Court in the Northern District of Georgia.
- Successfully securing dismissal of wrongful death case against clients in Fulton County and Henry County.
- Defending and representing clients in condemnation matters throughout Georgia, including Clarke, Clayton, Cobb, Dekalb, Forsyth, Fulton, Henry, and Lowndes Counties.
- Obtaining millions of dollars in recoveries for numerous individuals and businesses whose property rights were taken by eminent domain.
Michael lives in North Fulton County with his wife and three children, and is active in his community.
University of Georgia, J.D., 2004
University of Georgia, A.B., magna cum laude, 2000
Affiliations and Memberships
- Member, Eminent Domain Section of the Georgia Bar
- Member, Alpharetta First United Methodist Church